Open Days 2016 - Booking is now open.
Saturday 23 April (Arts and Sciences)
Saturday 30 April (Maths only)
Saturday 3 September (Arts and Sciences)
- Undergraduate Open Days - find out what it is like to live and study at the College.
- University Open Days - all the departments and Colleges open to visitors on the same day.
- Progress in English Studies Conference - for year 12 students interested in finding out more about studying English at university.
- Geography Conference - for sixth-formers intending to studying Geography at University, and for their teachers.
- English Studies Conference - for year 12 students interested in applying for English at University, and for their teachers.
- Maths Faculty Open Day - which takes place on 30 April 2016.
In addition to attending Open Days, prospective students, parents, and teachers are welcome to visit the College at other times. Please contact the Schools Liaison Officer by email or on 01223 332063.
Postgraduates: Open Days are generally for prospective undergraduate students. Prospective graduate students who wish to visit the College should contact the Graduate Officer at email@example.com.