Postgraduate Open Day
Fitzwilliam College is open for the annual University of Cambridge Postgraduate Open Day on Friday 3 November 2017. Come visit us!
Fitzwilliam College will be open and welcoming you for tours, talks, coffee and parking. You can also meet Tutors and current students at our Lunch/Information event which is joint with four other Colleges, and hosted at Lucy Cavendish.
Fitzwilliam College will be open to visitors
- Parking: limited spaces, so booking essential
- Open Day registration: arrive at the Porters' Lodge in Storey's Way
- Cafe: open all day for refreshments
- Tours: given by current students. There will be scheduled tours at 9.15am and 11.15am - and other tours according to demand.
- Talks: 'Writing a Research Proposal' (this talk on behalf of the University)
- Lunch/Information Event: limited spaces, so booking essential - 12.45pm to 1.45pm (Lucy Cavendish)
As part of this event, Churchill, Fitzwilliam, Lucy Cavendish, Murray Edwards and St Edmund's Colleges will be teaming up to offer students/applicants a free lunch and information session.
During the buffet lunch, visitors will be able to meet Graduate Tutors, students and staff from all five colleges and find out more about what it means to be a college member.
Combine your visit to Fitzwilliam College with a visit to some of the nearby Colleges
- Churchill, Lucy Cavendish, Murray Edwards and St Edmunds Colleges will all be open - access to all these Colleges will be via Storey's Way
- Talks - 'Applying and Choosing a College' - hosted by Churchill College
- Location - All five Colleges are within a 5 minute walk of each other and accessible from Storeys Way. (back gate is open on the day of OpenDay)
Booking for all events, including parking, will be via the University Open Day booking.
For further information on visiting Fitzwilliam College you can also contact the Graduate Officer.