Update Your Details

If your contact details have changed, please let us know using the Update Your Details Form.

When completing the form, it would be helpful if you could provide your Alumni Membership Number. You can find this number on communications you have received from College or the University, as well as on your CAMCard.

Any updates provided will be automatically shared with the University, unless you request otherwise.