- Official information
Click on the links below to view Fitzwilliam College accounts, policies, regulations and statutes. Please note that in a few cases, access to the documents in this section is restricted to those inside the College.
Rolling 5 Year Plan – 2018-23
Freedom of Information
Fitzwilliam College makes information available to the public as part of its normal activities. Fitzwilliam's publication scheme follows the model prepared and approved by the Information Commissioner.
Accounts and financial statements
- Alcohol policy
- Asbestos policy
- Confidentiality in a Welfare Context
- Data Protection policy
- Donations policy - Ethical Guidelines
- Environmental policy
- Filming policy
- Governing Body registration and declaration of interests
- Harassment and Sexual Misconduct policy
- Health and Safety policy
- COVID-19 Risk assessment and safe working practices
- Investment policy
- Junior Members' Association Code of Practice
- Junior Members' Association Health and Safety Policy for Clubs and Societies
- Policy concerning personal relationships between staff and students
- Policy for Fundraising and Responding to People in Vulnerable Circumstances or Lacking Capacity
- Risk Management policy
- Safeguarding policy
- Smoking policy
- Social Media policy
Website privacy and cookies policies
Fitzwilliam College takes very seriously its responsibility to protect and process your personal data.
On this page you will find the College's Data Protection Policy; statements that set out how we use your personal data, the legal basis for processing and how to exercise your rights; and our Data Retention Schedule.