Click on the links below to view Fitzwilliam College accounts, policies, regulations and statutes. Please note that in a few cases, access to the documents in this section is restricted to those inside the College.
Freedom of Information
Fitzwilliam College makes information available to the public as part of its normal activities. Fitzwilliam's publication scheme follows the model prepared and approved by the Information Commissioner.
Accounts and financial statements
- Alcohol policy
- Asbestos policy
- Confidentiality in a Welfare Context
- Data Protection Level 1 statement
- Data Protection policy
- Filming policy
- Governing Body registration and declaration of interests
- Harassment and Sexual Misconduct policy
- Health and Safety policy
- Investment policy 2017 (interim)
- Junior Members' Association Code of Practice
- Risk Management policy
- Safeguarding policy
- Smoking policy
Student Contents Insurance
Website privacy and cookies policy
Please see the privacy and cookies page.