Peter O'Connor | Director of Development
Phone: 01223 332094
Peter O’Connor is Director of Development at Fitzwilliam College Cambridge. Peter is responsible for development at Fitzwilliam and works together with the Director of Communications and Engagement to oversee the College’s Alumni Relations. Working closely with the Master and Bursar, Peter leads on the College’s work to secure transformational philanthropic gifts, and also manages the Development Office team.
Together with the Development Office team, Peter welcomes conversations with alumni and friends who would like to support Fitzwilliam College Cambridge.
Catherine Quinn | Senior Development Officer
Phone: +44 (0) 1223 762744
Catherine joined Fitzwilliam in December 2021 as our Senior Development Officer. After graduating from Lucy Cavendish College in 2015, Catherine held a number of development and alumni relations positions within the University, working at Hughes Hall, Lucy Cavendish College and Gonville & Caius College respectively.
Working closely with Peter, Catherine helps support the College's fundraising strategy and legacy giving programme.
Carol Lamb | Development Officer (Alumni Relations and Events)
Phone: 01223 332015
Carol has been with Fitzwilliam since November 2001. She now works part-time and will be in the office on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week.
Please contact her:
- to enquire about forthcoming College alumni events.
- if you're interested in co-ordinating an event in your area or would like to be a Local Contact in the UK or overseas.
- to order items of memorabilia.
- to update your details, forward mail to other Fitz members, provide details of Lost Sheep or notify us of a death.
- regarding the College Journal.
Carol is also responsible for gifts administration.
Phoebe Beech | Development Officer (Regular Giving)
Phone: 01223 761240
Phoebe joined the Development Office in May 2023 as Development Officer for Regular Giving. Prior to this, Phoebe worked as a primary school teacher.
Please contact Phoebe for any queries around:
- Making a single or regular gift by credit card or direct debit to Fitzwilliam.
- Supporting the College by joining the Foundation Circle.
- The impact of your support to Fitz.
- The College’s Annual Telephone Campaign.
Amy Dimaline | Development Officer (Events)
Phone: 01223 768275
Amy joined Fitzwilliam in August 2022. Before this she read English at Emmanuel College. As Development Officer (Events), Amy’s role is to organise the College’s regional and international alumni events, produce the monthly alumni eNews and to work closely with the rest of the Development Office and the Director of Communications & Engagement. Please contact Amy with any queries you may have in relation to alumni events.