- Contact - Development Office
Dr Nicola Jones | Director of Development and Communications
Phone: 01223 332075
Nicola read French and Italian at Christ's (1999) and has a PhD in Medieval French and Italian from Corpus Christi College. After working at the Development Offices of Pembroke and Robinson, she joined Fitzwilliam College as Development Director and Fellow in August 2016. In April 2020 she was appointed Director of Development and Communications.
Nicola is responsible for all of the College’s communications, fundraising and alumni relations activity.
Carol Lamb | Development Officer (Alumni Relations and Events)
Phone: 01223 332015
Carol has been with Fitzwilliam since November 2001.
Please contact her:
- to enquire about forthcoming College alumni events.
- if you're interested in co-ordinating an event in your area or would like to be a Local Contact in the UK or overseas.
- to order items of memorabilia.
- to update your details, forward mail to other Fitz members, provide details of Lost Sheep or notify us of a death.
- regarding the College Journal.
Carol is also responsible for gifts administration.
Millie Papworth | Development Officer (Regular Giving and Stewardship)
Phone: 01223 332009
After finishing a PhD in Italian literature at Fitzwilliam College, Millie joined the Development Team in September 2018. She is responsible for the annual Telephone Campaign, among other fundraising initiatives. She also works to maintain relationships with young alumni in their first years after graduation.
Please contact her:
- with queries about giving to Fitzwilliam College or your regular gift.
- for information about making a legacy gift to Fitzwilliam.
- for information about joining the Foundation Circle.
- to discuss giving to the College through charitable trusts or foundations.
- regarding the Telephone Campaign.
- in connection with the Fitzwilliam Society Careers Fair.
Matt McGeehan | Development Officer (Communications and Events)
Phone: 01223 332018
Matt worked for 12 years as a journalist for the Press Association, the UK's national news agency, specialising in sport, before joining the Development Team in March 2019.
Please contact him:
- regarding College publications, social media and the alumni pages on the College website.
- to enquire about upcoming alumni events.