138 Huntingdon Road Kitchen

Postgraduate accommodation

Fitzwilliam aims to provide single-room accommodation for all new graduate students who have met the conditions of their University offer by 15 August. Graduate students who require accommodation for their second, third or fourth year can enter the graduate housing ballot

Graduate students live on the College site or in College-owned houses nearby. Some rooms are fully en suite (with own shower, toilet and washbasin); others have their own shower or washbasin, or a shared bathroom. All rooms have access to a shared kitchen. Rents will reflect the facilities available.

Single rooms | double rooms and family flats

Choosing your room | rents & contracts | housing ballot

Allocation of Rooms

Rooms are allocated in the order that an applicant meets all the conditions of their University offer.  The College receives automatic notification of this from the University Graduate Admissions Office.  Those applying through the Judge Business School (MBA and MFin) or the Faculty of Education (PGCE) are advised to contact the graduate office directly, once their University offer is confirmed.  Any applicant who believes that their formal confirmation of admission will be delayed, through no fault of their own (for example, the formal transcript is not yet available, although you know your grades), can contact the graduate office to discuss.  The first allocation of rooms will be late June, and then regularly through the summer after that.

Apply (if you are starting a new course, as a member of Fitzwilliam College,)

Apply for College accommodation >>  

Rooms can only be allocated once the form has been returned.

[Non-Fitzwilliam members, looking for shorter term accommodation, please contact the Accommodation Officer.]

Non-College owned accommodation

If you wish to make your own arrangements for private accommodation, please fill in the form anyway in order to let the College know this. The University Accommodation Service will be able to help you find private accommodation.

Halifax House