Refurbished room

Reporting problems

If you are having problems with your accommodation you will need to contact the correct person.

Contact the Accommodation and Housekeeping Office for:

  • Linen
  • Cleaning issues
  • Guest room bookings
  • Staying in College outside the residence period (undergraduates)

Contact the Maintenance Department for help with:

  • Broken furniture
  • Heating not working
  • Blocked sinks and toilets
  • Any electrical appliance not working (this applies only to those items that the College provides)
  • Any routine maintenance jobs

Contact the Porters' Lodge for help with:

  • Light bulbs
  • Problems with your College telephone line

If you have any other problems regarding your accommodation you should contact the Accommodation Officer.

See Fitzwilliam Accommodation Handbook for further information.