Complaint about College policies or services

If you have a concern about college policies or services you are encouraged first to raise the matter with the senior member or member of staff concerned, or with a Tutor, a Director of Studies, or the Senior Tutor, who will attempt to resolve the complaint informally.

Reporting a Concern

In cases where it is inappropriate to seek an informal resolution or has proved impossible to arrive at one, formal consideration may be initiated by submitting a concern form to the Senior Tutor (or, if the Senior Tutor is the subject of the complaint, to the Master).

Summary of Procedure

The College’s Student Complaints Procedure, detailed in Appendix 9 to the College Regulations, is open to all junior members and is designed to be flexible enough to allow the investigation and resolution of a variety of concerns.