The Library is open 24 hours a day.
The Library Office is staffed from 9am until 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Members of College are requested not to admit non-members to the Library. Members of the University wishing to use the Library should contact the Librarian in advance.
These rules are for the benefit of everyone, to ensure that the Library is a space which is conducive to study.
- Food and drink are not allowed, though bottles of water may be kept on the floor
- Ink bottles are not allowed and will be removed
- Mobile phones must be silenced. Audible use of a phone is fined £5
- Rucksacks, large bags and cycle helmets should be stored under tables
- Laptops should be used quietly
- Music players should also be used quietly so that they do not disturb other readers
- Smoking is forbidden
Please ensure that you observe these rules.