Booking for this event has now closed
Do you have a passion for History? This exciting and interactive after-school Subject Taster programme is designed to provide potential applicants with a flavour of undergraduate study at Cambridge, and an opportunity to explore topics beyond what is covered within the school curriculum.
The Taster Day will consist of three early evening sessions across the course of the week 31st May-4th June 2021.
Register for this event to:
- get exclusive access to a lecture by a History fellow at Fitzwilliam.
- meet our Director of Studies and explore the subject of a lecture in more depth.
- join current undergraduates for small-group interactive source sessions in the style of Cambridge supervisions (participant numbers limited).
- ask Fitzwilliam historians about their research.
- get more information about applying to study History at Cambridge and an opportunity to ask questions.
- for teachers, take part in a dedicated teacher Q&A session.
This event is free of charge and will be hosted on Zoom. Links will be sent out to attendees before the event. Please note that participants in small-group sessions will be encouraged to turn their video and audio on, and will therefore need to provide evidence of parent permission to take part in these sessions.
Date: Monday 31st May, Wednesday 2nd June, Friday 4th June.
Time: All sessions will start at 5pm.
For: Year 12 students attending a UK state-maintained school.
Cost: There is no cost to attend this event.
Programme is subject to change.
To book on to this event, please complete the online booking form. Booking closes Wednesday 19th May 2021.
In the event of over subscription, places will be allocated according to widening participation criteria. Completing the registration form does not guarantee a place.