Fitzwilliam College takes very seriously its responsibility to protect and process your personal data.
On this page you will find the College's Data Protection Policy; statements that set out how we use your personal data, the legal basis for processing and how to exercise your rights; and our Data Retention Schedule.
In case of queries, please contact the College Data Protection Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Data Protection Policy (9 May 2018)
Data Retention Schedule (24 May 2018)
All visitors to the College are made aware that CCTV is in use on the College site(s). For further details see our CCTV Policy (9 May 2018)
How we use your information
The following Data Protection Statements, to be uploaded shortly, tell you what to expect when the College collects personal data. You may need to refer to more than one statement (e.g. a student will also be a Library user, a website user and probably a member of a club or society).
It applies to information we collect about:
- website users, who also should see the cookies policy;
- College visitors and guests;
- pre-applicants (undergraduates and graduates);
- alumni and supporters;
- applicants for positions in College (jobs, officers or senior membership);
- employees, workers and casual workers and contractors;
- senior members;
- Library users;
- event organisers (and other commercial contracts).