Skip to main content

Which course?

As an undergraduate student, your course will be taught by your Faculty/Department and by academics at your college, particularly in your first year. Your University department will provide lectures, laboratories and seminars and will organise the examinations that you take at the end of each year. Your college then supplements and enriches this university provision by organising small group teaching, called 'supervisions'. Just as it's important to choose your college for its facilities and feel, you should also do some research into who the academic staff are in your subject, and what your subject is like at Fitz.