- Non Stipendiary Research Fellowships
Applications are invited for a non-stipendiary Research Fellowship from 1 October 2021 for three years.
- have completed a PhD or have a clear expectation of doing so prior to 1 October 2021
- have completed no more than two years (f.t.e.) of postdoctoral research at the time of application
- have secured full research funding (including salary) for three years from 1 October 2021, or have a clear expectation of such funding
- have secured an endorsement from a Department, Faculty, Institution, Laboratory or equivalent in the University of Cambridge
- have demonstrated to their funder their right to work in the UK
Research may be in any subject area in the Sciences, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
The Fellowship is non-stipendiary. If available, rent-free single accommodation will be offered in College, with a charge to cover services; alternatively, if the Fellow is not resident in College, study facilities will be made available and an allowance (currently £3,469) paid. A Research Fellow is a member of the Governing Body, bringing responsibilities as a Trustee of the College, and is entitled to all meals at College expense when the kitchens are open. An annual allowance of £1000 may be claimed for academic purposes including the purchase of books and computing equipment, or attendance at conferences. Additional grants may be made to assist with certain approved research expenses which are not covered by departmental, faculty or other sources.
The closing date for applications is midday on Monday 12 April 2021.
For further information and how to apply, please see Further Particulars.